Order of Admittance:
- Brothers and sisters of children of parishioners already in the school and in good standing.
- Oldest child of parishioners entering school for the first time at first grade level.
- Oldest child from other parishes entering school for the first time at first grade level.
- Brothers and sisters of other children already in the school and in good standing.
- Catholic students transferring from another Catholic School.
- Other Catholics transferring from non-Catholic schools.
- Non-Catholic students transferring from non-Catholic schools or entering school for the first time at first grade level.
The number of students accepted shall be limited to:
- A class size of 33, an overflow to 35 shall be permitted in special classes.
- Academically capable as determined by previous school records or screening tests, e.g., individual educational evaluation test or demonstrated ability as measured by a standardized readiness test.
- Age as set by state or local school district regulations.
Tuition Rates for the 2012-2013 School Year are available in the downloadable PDF below
2012-2013 Tuition Rates
BOOKS AND FEES
Book bills and fees are distributed at the start of the school year with the due dates noted. Hardback books are rented from the school. These books must be covered and are to be kept in good condition. Lost or damaged books will be billed to the parent.
Additional Costs not covered as part of tuition, books or fees:
- Extended Care Program
- Class Activities (e.g. Trips)